OMV, 国际一体化石油, 煤气化工公司, 拥有北欧化工 75%的股份, while the remaining 25% is owned by Abu Dhabi National Oil 公司, 或透露, 总部设在阿拉伯联合酋长国(UAE). Services and products are supplied to customers around the globe through 北欧化工 and two important joint ventures: Borouge (with ADNOC, headquartered in the UAE); and Baystar™ (with Total, 总部设在美国).
With Group sales revenues of EUR 36 billion and a workforce of around 22,2021年400名员工, OMV is amongst 奥地利’s largest listed industrial companies. OMV intends to transition from an integrated oil, 气体, and 化学物质 company to become a leading provider of innovative and sustainable fuels, 化学物质, 和材料, while taking a leading global role in the circular economy. 通过转向低碳业务, OMV is striving to achieve net zero in all three Scopes by 2050 at the latest.
在化学物质 & 材料, OMV通过其子公司北欧化工, is one of the world’s leading providers of advanced and sustainable polyolefin solutions. 在欧洲, 北欧化工 is also an innovative leader in polyolefins recycling and a major producer of base 化学物质. Together with its two major joint ventures – Borouge (with ADNOC, in the UAE and Singapore) and Baystar™ (with TotalEnergies, in the 美国) – 北欧化工 supplies products and services to customers across the globe.
在炼油 & 市场营销, OMV produces and markets fuels as well as feedstock for the chemical industry, 该公司在欧洲经营着三家炼油厂, and holds a 15% stake in a refining joint venture in the UAE. OMV operates around 2,100 filling stations in ten European countries. 此外，活动还包括天然气 & Power Eastern Europe, where it also operates a 气体-fired power plant in Romania.
在探索 & 生产, OMV explores and produces oil and 气体 in the four core regions of Central and Eastern Europe, 中东和非洲, 北海, 和亚太. Average daily production in 2021 included production from a joint venture in Russia and amounted to 486,000 boe/d with a focus on natural 气体 (~60%); as of March 1, 2022, 俄罗斯实体不再统一. Its activities include Gas 市场营销 Western Europe, where it also operates 气体 storage facilities in 奥地利 and 德国.
ADNOC is a leading diversified energy and petro化学物质 group wholly owned by the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. ADNOC’s objective is to maximize the value of the Emirate’s vast hydrocarbon reserves through responsible and sustainable exploration and production to support the United Arab Emirates’ economic growth and diversification.
Bayport Polymers LLC (Baystar™) is a joint venture 50% owned by Total Petro化学物质 & 美国炼油公司. (TPRI) and 50% owned by 北欧化工 through Novealis Holdings LLC. Baystar combines Total’s expertise in operating major industrial platforms with the 北欧化工 proprietary Borstar® technology to deliver a broad range of products to help meet the growing global demand for plastic products.
合资企业 includes an ethane-based steam cracker with a capacity of one million tons per year – a project initially developed by Total and currently under construction in Port Arthur, 德州.
合资企业 will also include a new 625,000 metric ton-per-year Borstar® polyethylene unit in Pasadena, 德州.
Baystar is currently building a one million metric ton per year steam cracker in Port Arthur, 德州, 美国. This undertaking will add more than one million metric tons of annual polyolefins production capacity and, 最重要的是, enable 北欧化工 to supply locally manufactured Borstar products to its North American customers for the first time.
Borouge, 在阿布扎比证券交易所上市, is one of the world’s leading providers of innovative and differentiated polyolefin solutions for the energy, 基础设施, 流动性, 先进的包装, 医疗保健, 农业产业. ADNOC owns a majority 54% stake and 北欧化工 holds a 36% stake in Borouge.
总部设在阿布扎比, 阿拉伯联合酋长国(UAE), 地点遍布世界各地, Borouge is a UAE industrial champion that employs more than 3,100人, serving customers in 50 countries across the Middle East, 亚洲, 和非洲.
Borouge’s growth journey has established it as one of the largest players in its markets, with more than a 10x increase in production capacity since 2001.
In 2021, ADNOC and 北欧化工 announced the final investment decision for the Borouge 4 expansion. Borouge 4 will have an industry-leading focus on sustainability, leveraging the capabilities of both shareholders.
北欧化工巴西.A. is a joint venture of 北欧化工 (80%) and the 巴西ian company Braskem (20%). 合资企业, 成立于1999年, has taken over the 巴西ian compounding business and assets of OPP Petroquimica S.A, 一家巴西石油化工公司, and serves all industries from polyolefins in South America through different legal entities in 巴西, 哥伦比亚, 智利和阿根廷.